Glowing Green Smoothie Bowl (Vegan, Gluten-free)
Be sure to buy all organic ingredients!
I recommend using a high powered blender like a Vitamix to make sure the vegetables get completely smoothified :)
- 1 large head of romaine
- 10 oz. baby spinach
- 4 kale leaves
- 4-5 celery stalks
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 1 apple,
- 1 pear
- 2 bananas
- juice of 1 lemon
- knob of ginger the size of your thumb, peeled
- 1/2 bunch of parsley or cilantro (optional)
- 1 cup gluten-free granola
- Be sure to wash all produce thoroughly. Roughly chop romaine, kale, celery, cucumber, apple, pear, and banana.
- Add the romaine, spinach and kale to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the celery, cucumber and apple and blend until smooth.
- Add the banana, pear, lemon, ginger and the parsley and blend until smooth. If eating immediately, you might want to add some ice to make it cold.
- Pour evenly into 4 bowls and top with sliced banana and granola (1/4 cup for each bowl).
- Enjoy your high energy and natural glow and endless beauty compliments!
This can be kept in the fridge for 2-3 days. You can also freeze. Defrost overnight in the fridge or blend for an icy treat!