Flourless Puppy Chow Cookies (V, GF)
- 1 cup peanut butter (I highly recommend ANY flavor of Peanut Butter & Co - no high fructose corn syrup and non-GMO verified!)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg or 1 tbsp flaxseed mixed with 3 tbsp water in fridge for 15 min
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips (I used vegan)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl with those cute wooden cookie batter spoons.
- Form 1 inch balls and flatten using a fork in a criss-cross pattern if you like!
- Bake for 8 minutes in the oven, but watch carefully! They can go from raw to burnt in like 60 seconds.
- Cool cookies on a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl melt peanut butter, chocolate chips, and coconut oil in microwave for increments of 30 seconds.
- Pour powdered sugar in another bowl.
- Set up an assembly line and dip cooled cookies in chocolate and immediately coat in powdered sugar.
- Lay them out to dry on a wire rack.
- Enjoy with hot cocoa or warm milk :)