Raw Vegan Cookie Dough Bites (gluten-free)
Adapted from: Averie Cooks
- 2/3 cup cashews
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2 Tbsp Agave
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (or to preserve true raw status, take 2 Tbsp Raw Cocoa Powder and add 1 Tbsp Agave, optional dash of vanilla extract, whisk and blend. Spread into a thin layer on wax or parchment paper, freeze. Take frozen chocolate off parchment and crumble the shreds into the mixture as your raw "chips").
- Blend the oats and cashews in a food processor or blender until they become a fine powder. Make sure you don't overblend because it can quickly turn into cashew butter, while delicious we don't want that for this recipe.
- Add agave, maple syrup, and vanilla and blend in short pulses until just incorporated. Do not over process.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Form into balls and put in freezer for 20 minutes. Or just eat them right away :)