- 3 pounds baby carrots (rainbow if you can find them!) trimmed, peeled and sliced in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with tinfoil or parchment paper.
- Spread the carrots evenly on the baking sheet and drizzle with the olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix with a fork the brown sugar, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper until well combined.
- Spread and massage the spice rub over the carrots. Make sure each carrot gets some lovin!
- Bake until caramelized and tender about 30 minutes to an hour depending on how hot your oven is.