This is entertaining season. Coming up with fun wow- worthy appetizers is hard let alone healthy ones. With this series you won't have to fret or resort to defrosting some frozen appetizers everyone uses. These smoked salmon bites are refreshing and bursting with flavor to cut through the other heavier food. The perfect bite to not get you too full to spoil the delicious meal you've been slaving over all day.
- Wild Alaskan Smoked Salmon 1 package
- 1 Organic English Cucumber peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 heaping tablespoon of horseradish
- 1 cup Greek yogurt non-fat
- 2 tablespoons light cream cheese
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese and Greek yogurt together vigorously with a fork until smooth and combined.
- Add the dill, lemon juice, salt, and horseradish.
- Lay the cucumber slices out on a serving platter. Place 1 teaspoon of the Greek yogurt mixture onto each cucumber and top with a piece of smoked salmon.
- Garnish with fresh dill. Serve immediately or refrigerate until the party!