1 sheet of phylo dough
16 oz. mushrooms
1 large onion thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
2 tablespoons olive oil
1.preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a non-stick mini muffin pan.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan on medium- low. Add onions and cook stirring occasionally until golden brown.
3. Heat the rest of the olive oil in another pan and sauté the mushrooms until golden brown. Add salt and thyme.
3. Cut phylo dough into 2 inch squares and press into each muffin tin.
4. Spoon a teaspoon of Brie into each muffin tin. Top with Caramelized onions and mushrooms.
5. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and phylo dough is cooked.
6. Serve warm.