Grilled Moroccan Veggie Kabobs
- 2 medium zucchini (yellow and green for added color) sliced in 1/2 dials
- 1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 green bell pepper cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 lb button cap mushrooms
- 1 small eggplant cut into 1 inch squares
- 1 large yellow onion cut in 1 inch squares
- 10 large wooden skewers (soaked in water for at least 30 minutes)
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro
- Put all of the marinade ingredients into the food processor except for the parsley and cilantro. Pulse about 5-7 times to chop up the garlic.
- Add the cilantro and parsley and pulse a few more times to chop parsley and cilantro. Be careful not to puree the mixture.
- Rinse, dry and slice all of your veggies. Then transfer them to a large bowl or zip-lock bag.
- Pour the marinade onto the veggies and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat your grill and skewer the veggies.
- Brush grill with oil to prevent the vegetables from sticking. Rotating about every 5 minutes, grill vegetables for 15-20 minutes until they are soft.