The BEST Fish Tacos (GF, DF)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 jalapeño chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1lb white flaky fish (I used Mahi Mahi)
- 8 small (or 4 large) whole spelt/grain/wheat (or gluten free) tortillas
Lime Slaw (shred cabbage and marinate with salt and lime juice for 20 min)
- Pre- heat grill to medium- high heat. Whisk together the oil, lime juice, chili powder, jalapeño and cilantro in a small bowl.
- Place fish in a baking dish and pour marinade over the fish, ensuring it's distributed evenly. Let sit for 15 to 20 minutes in the fridge.
- While that marinates prepare your toppings.
- Remove fish from marinade and place skin side down on the grill. Grill for 5 minutes on the first side, flip and grill for 1 minute on the other side. Let rest for 5 minutes, then flake fish with a fork.
- Divide the fish between the tacos and everyone can garnish as they like!